rotten > Library > Crime > Celebrity Crime|
Celebrities behaving badly
It works both ways; if a celebrity is accused of a crime, the world peers in, fascinated and amazed that a person that famous could be accused of such a thing, and maybe they even did it. But on the other hand, how many times do celebrities commit crimes that would land other people in jail, only to have it waved off with a few autographs?
- Marv Albert, sodomy.
- Tim Allen, cocaine, conspiracy, drunk driving.
- Charles Barkley, broke a guy's nose in a brawl.
- Ol Dirty Bastard
- Todd Bridges, transportation of methamphetamine.
- James Brown, disorderly conduct.
- Lenny Bruce, impersonating a priest
- Kobe Bryant, accused of rape.
- George HW Bush, arrested for drunk driving.
- Noelle Bush, president's niece, crack cocaine.
- Glen Campbell, drunk driving, hit and run, assault.
- Enrico Caruso, committing an indecent act.
- Robert Clary, Hogan's Hero LeBeau, arrested in a cruisy restroom.
- George Clinton, cocaine and drug paraphernalia.
- John DeLorean, cocaine smuggling (acquitted), embezzling (not guilty).
- Snoop Doggy Dogg, arrested for manslaughter.
- Robert Downey Jr, drug charges, probation violations.
- John du Pont, murder.
- John Entwhistle, bassist for The Who, disorderly conduct.
- Jane Fonda, drug smuggling and disturbing the peace.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor, bitch-slapping a Beverly Hills police officer.
- Bill Gates, Ran a Light
- Gary Glitter, child pornography.
- Hugh Grant, blowjob by hooker Divine Brown
- Woody Harrelson, disorderly conduct.
- Jimi Hendrix, possession of heroin.
- Pee-wee Herman, public masturbation.
- Steve Howe, Yankees pitcher, cocaine. Nine times!
- L. Ron Hubbard, writing bad checks.
- Michael Jackson, accused of... various things.
- Rick James, drugs and assault.
- Davy Jones, The Monkees, drunk driving.
- R Kelly, statutory rape, child pornography.
- Don King, murder. Twice.
- Larry King, grand theft auto.
- Evel Knievel, beat his girlfriend.
- Rush Limbaugh, illegal addiction to painkillers.
- Michael Lookinland, drunk driving.
- Marilyn Manson, indecency.
- Marky Mark, beating.
- George Michael, public masturbation.
- Bess Myerson, former Miss America, bribery, conspiracy, mail fraud (not guilty).
- Al Pacino, hoodlum.
- Rob Pilatus, of Milli Vanilli, assault with a deadly weapon.
- Dana Plato, shoplifting.
- Keanu Reeves, drunk driving.
- Brad Renfro, marijuana and cocaine.
- Adam Rich, Eight is Enough kid, stealing hypodermic needles.
- O.J. Simpson, charged with murder of his wife.
- Christian Slater, battery, influence of cocaine.
- Darryl Strawberry, numerous charges particularly cocaine.
- Pete Townshend, The Who, suspicion of possession of child pornography.
- Mike Tyson, rape.
- Sid Vicious, murdered his girlfriend.
- Donnie Wahlberg, arson.
- Wendy O. Williams, obscenity.
- Malcolm X, larceny.
Faces of Death |