A list of papers/books/materials I have failed to obtain, and financial bounties for anyone who can provide copies to me or the Internet.
created: 31 Dec 2018; modified: 07 Mar 2019; status: in progress; confidence: log; importance: 1
Sometimes, despite my search techniques, I am unable to get a digital copy of a paper or book. This page lists my failures to date, and offers bounties for anyone who can get me a digital copy of them (often possible via a university ILL department, which are no longer accessible to me).
Unless otherwise specified, the current bounty is $10 for papers/theses/chapters & $20 for books/videos/miscellaneous; I can do Bitcoin, PayPal or Amazon gift cards most easily, other payment methods will be more work. (I may pay bounty+costs if not unreasonable or you contact me in advance with the total.)
To claim a bounty, contact me with the copy. (Payments are first-come-first served unless you contact me in advance so I can remove it from the list & avoid unnecessary duplication.)
Current count of filled bounties: 26.
- Origin and Evolution of Double Entry Bookkeeping: A Study of Italian Practice from the Fourteenth Century, Peragallo 1938 (ASIN B000OUUZTC) [book]
- Paciolo on accounting, Brown & Johnston 1961 (ASIN B0006AYVXG) [book]
- Man and Wolf: Advances, Issues, and Problems in Captive Wolf Research, ed Frank 1987 (Series: Perspectives in Vertebrate Science) (ISBN: 9061936144) [book]
- Domestic cat gene frequencies: a catalogue and bibliography, Lloyd & Todd 1989, ISBN: 0951431706 / 9780951431702 [book]
- Florentine Studies: Politics and Society in Renaissance Florence, Rubinstein 1968 (ISBN 057108477X) [book]
- U.S. Nuclear Weapons: the Secret History, Hansen 1988 (ISBN 0517567407) [book]
- Heart’s Flower: The Life and Poetry of Shinkei, Ramirez-Christensen 1994 (ISBN 0804722536) [book]
- The Distant Isle: Studies and Translations of Japanese Literature in Honor of Robert H. Brower, Hare et al 1997 (ISBN: 0939512726) [book]
- Thorndike, Robert 1967. “Vocabulary Test G-T: Directions and Norms”. New York: Institute of Psychological Research, mimeograph.
- Man High: The True account of Lt. Col. David G. Simons (MC) USAF, Simons & Schanche 1960 (ASIN B000Z2824O)
- The Overview Effect: Space Exploration and Human Evolution (Library of Flight), White 2014 (ISBN 162410262X) [book]
- Educational programs and intellectual prodigies, ed Stanley et al 1978 [book]
- Advances in Motivation and Achievement: Women in Science, Steinkamp & Maehr 1984 (Series: Advances in Motivation & Achievement) (ISBN 0892322888) [book]
- Lange, Melissa Bernadine. “The educational and vocational preferences of a cohort spatially gifted females and males from the Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth.” PhD diss., Iowa State University, 1999. [Citation from Google Scholar; WorldCat] [thesis]
8 papers which I found cited in chapter 3 “Carbon Dioxide” of Emergency and Continuous Exposure Guidance Levels for Selected Submarine Contaminants, National Research Council (2007):
- Radziszewski, E., L. Giacomoni, and R. Guillerm. 1988. “Effets physiologiques chez l’homme du confinement du longue duree en atmosphere enrichie en dioxyde de carbone”. Pp. 19-23 in Proceedings of the Colloquium on Space and Sea [in French]. European Space Agency, Brussels, Belgium (as cited in NRC 1996). [paper]
- Wamsley, J.R., E.W. Youngling, and W.F. Behm. 1969. “High fidelity simulations in the evaluation of environmental stress: Acute CO2 exposure”. Aerospace Med. 40:1336-1340 (as cited in NRC 1996). [paper]
Kajtar L, Herczeg L, Lang E. 2003. “Examination of influence of CO2 concentration by scientific methods in the laboratory” In: Proceedings of Healthy Buildings 2003, 7-11 December 2003. Singapore: Stallion Press, 176-181. [paper/chapter]
- Patterns of Nuptuality and Fertility in Israel - with special reference to differences between origin groups and their assimilation, Gabriel 1960 [Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy Written under the supervision of Prof. R. Bachi of the Hebrew University] (ASIN B005HKFSVO) [book]
- Research in Social Problems and Public Policy: A Research Annual, Vol. 4, ed Miller & Lewis 1987 (ISBN 0892325607) [book]
- Philosophical Papers, Frank P. Ramsey / D. H. Mellor (ed.), 1990, ISBN 0521376211
- Frank Ramsey (1903-1930): A Sister’s Memoir, Margaret Paul 2012, ISBN 9781854632487